Winter

2012

My Blog List

Followers

11 January 2012

Something About Rain...

I've been thinking about blogging for many years now.  It was either blogging...or writing a book.  But if you know anything about who I am, you would know that there are many other things that take up most of my time and that are of more importance that book writing!  So on to blogging it is.....


In the past 2 years my life has changed in a radical and elemental way.  There was no warning as to what was coming and it happened within a few minutes.  I became 'Most Satisfied'.  There wasn't a huge parade, there wasn't a lighting storm with thunderous applause...there was just silence and a flood of thankfulness as a tear or two ran down my cheek.  In and instance I was changed...forever.


In the silence of this most amazing moment...my heart, spirit and soul burst forth into a resounding praise that resonated through out my body and I was healed.  I changed from being a person full of bitterness, anxiety, depression, sorrow, doubt and despair into a 'child' who was Most Satisfied.   


              " He is most glorified through us, when we are most satisfied in HIM....
                         ...in the midst of our sufferings"


So what does that mean....to be Most Satisfied in HIM?  That is the full intent of this blog.  It is the theme that will fill these posts throughout the next year or two.  It is the theme that I want you...the followers of this blog to write out and e-mail to me...so I can post your thoughts on this.  It is a place for all of us to share in each other's struggles and bless one another with stories of pain and yet hope.  The fact is that we have all gone through season's of pain...and season's of blessing.  Why not share those experiences and explore the ways that God can help us overcome them...maybe even together!


In life there is lose, there is death, there is pain and suffering.  There are lies spoken and hearts broken...but, for every heart there is rain, spring rain.  For every child...there is rain. There is something about the rain that washes, refreshes, revitalizes and renews us from within.  And for me, the feeling of the rain falling freely onto my face as I look up to the sky is the ultimate symbol of what I think it means to be Most Satisfied.





1 comments:

That is so beautiful Mel, God is so good! You are so beautiful, and I love your blog! Karey

Post a Comment